Tangerine, Citrus reticulata is a small tree of the citrus family. It bears fruits that look similar to oranges.
It grows to around 7 m in height. The trunk and major branches are thorny. The leaves are green and quite small. The fruits are orange-red in color and around 4 – 8 cm in diameter.
- Supports a healthy lung function
- Supports a healthy digestive function
- Supports a healthy liver function
- Supports a healthy immune function
- Supports healthy fluid retention function
- Encourages a feeling of joy
- Promote a feeling of alertness
Common Modes Of Application
- Topical (External, Diluted)
Mild, use with caution. It may cause sun sensitivity.
Diffuse Tangerine when studying or working for a sense of alertness.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Use pure unadulterated essential oils only.
Did you know we are on mobile now? Yes! We live in your mobile phone always by your side. Download for free now!