Pelargonium graveolens is an erect and multi-branched shrub. It grows up to a height of 1.5 m and has a spread of 1 m. The leaves are incised and soft to the touch. There is a presence of glandular hairs. The flowers vary from pale pink to almost white, flowering from August to January. The leaves may be strongly rose-scented but variety has been observed for the shapes of the leaves and scent.
- Helps soothes muscle discomfort
- Makes the environment unfriendly for germs
- Supports body’s anti inflammatory function
- Supports body’s skin cleansing function
- Promotes healthy looking hair
- May function as a natural deodorant
- Aroma promotes a peaceful mood
- Topical (External, Diluted)
Did you know we are on mobile now? Yes! We live in your mobile phone always by your side. Download for free now!