The black pepper plant may reach heights of 10 meters and has alternately arranged broad shiny green leaves. The small flowers are in dense slender spikes of about 50 blossoms each and these fruits are commonly known as peppercorns. The fruit is about 5 mm in diameter, contains a single seed and is dark red in color.
- Makes the environment unfriendly for germs
- Soothes muscle fatigue
- Soothes joint discomfort
- Supports body’s anti inflammatory function
- Supports a healthy blood pressure function
- Supports a healthy digestive function
- Supports a healthy liver function
- Supports a healthy metabolism function
- Supports a healthy mental function
- May stimulate appetite.
- May help discourage smoking
- Provides support for general fatigue
- Aroma promotes an energizing mood
- Topical (External, Diluted)
Did you know we are on mobile now? Yes! We live in your mobile phone always by your side. Download for free now!